Monday, December 17, 2007

Welcome, Hope!



My sister had her baby this weekend! Her fourth, actually. They've named her Hope. I love this name. As she was talking to me from her London hospital bed, I was looking at our Christmas tree - decorated with ornaments from childhood and new ones from friends and family - and was filled inside with joy at what a wonderful gift this little Hope is to all of us.

We'll be taking a vacation after the holiday to go visit my sister and her family in London. I'm so excited to meet my new niece! I've been waiting to buy the little one a soft little friend, like Abigail above from Hop Skip Jump. Indigo's pretty darn cute too! See more cuties from Aussie crafter Hop Skip Jump here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! How wonderful. Post a picture, please. ;)