Friday, December 11, 2009

Sold Out!


It was a busy busy day here at L&H yesterday - hence, no post. We sold out of our 2010 Calendar! I can't believe it. We never sell out before the end of the year. I usually have enough to give as Christmas gifts, but not this year. Stupid me didn't think about setting aside some for myself! I'll have to think of something else to give as gifts that's on par. It's going to be hard though - I really love this calendar. So good for all of you who ordered one! If you missed out, there might be some retailers out there who still have some. Find a store in your area here.

5 comments:

Anna/Quilted Giraffe said...

Whew, I'm glad I snagged mine in October!!

(Also, if it's of any help to anyone, I saw a few at the Kate's Paperie on Spring St a few days ago.)

Tommy said...

This is great news, Liz! I can see why it went so quickly. It's delightful.

Anonymous said...

We still have about a half a dozen at Bennett Schneider in Kansas City - give us a call and we will ship! (816-444-8484)

love-v said...

I got mine through an awesome calendar swap - it truly is delightful.

Linda said...

I love this calendar to pieces! I got mine from Mindy Gayer's boutique in Newport Beach when I was visiting family in Southern California. The design pretty much won me over and the postcard bit is a nice touch. This piece also introduced me to your store and blog, btw.

Just wanted to share that.