Monday, March 22, 2010

Birthday Cake


I threw a little birthday celebration for John's 30th this weekend. It turned into something that resembled more of a 21st birthday - so it goes without saying, we all enjoyed ourselves:) The classiest part of the little shin dig was this pretty cake made by a friend of ours. It's been a long time since I've had a birthday cake that didn't come from a box & icing that wasn't scooped out of a plastic tub. Multiple people commented on how the icing was so good. Apparently, most chocolate icings taste more like sugar than chocolate. Who knew? Well, now, I do. And man, was it goooood. Thanks, miss Lizzy!

4 comments:

Tommy said...

That is like Zoolander--just ridiculously good looking.

Happy birthday, John!

love-v said...

If that cake tasted as good as it looked then I am jealous. With a year of 30th birthday parties already started, great cake is the way to go.

tiffany said...

i wish i could hop through the screen and eat some! it looks delish. and happy birthday to john!

xo tiffany

cake decorating said...

Awesome. Very lovely in the eye . I hope I could a single sliced . Looks very delicious .