Thursday, May 24, 2012

NSS 2012: The Booth


The Stationery Show is now over - phew!

It was so nice to see my favorite stationery friends and meet some news ones - including two big names in art & design, Rena Tom and Lisa Congdon. Love these women & felt super nerdy-excited to meet them. That's got to be the best part of this big expensive production - the friendships, camaraderie and connections surrounding it. 

Above & below are a few Instagram shots from the booth. Immediately below is the brand new Pony Bob Card Carrier, named after the most famous rider of the Pony Express. I had the idea for a stationery carrier after my son was born & I found myself writing thank you notes in the doctor's office, pulling them out of my purse in a ziplock bag. Handy, but not pretty. I wanted to create something nicer and a bit more thank-you-note-inspiring than a plastic sandwich bag.

I hope to put both the Pony Bob and the Quilt Calendar online in the next couple weeks as coming soon products. I expect both to be available for purchase by mid to late summer.

Stay tuned next week for some more NSS follow up, as well as the announcement of the big winner in the Paper Quilt Contest







4 comments:

Katie said...

Where do I find the holder for the paper/pen? I want one!

Katie Hackworth said...

Funny... I have both the console and the chairs in my house. Looks fantastic, of course! ;-) Always a fan of your work! xx

Liz Libré said...

Katie -

The Pony Bob Carrier should be available by August. Sign up for our newsletter on the right hand side to find out when it's up online!

Liz

Tommy said...

I've been so out of the loop on blogging, but this is great! Kudos to you. :)